Thursday, October 21, 2004

all's well that ends well

yes. i am a cyborg. Or if u like a computer nerdette. I love my computer and technology. It makes life easier and definitely lazier for me (no more walking to the mailbox with email in my room!). Cant seem to remember the time where fun was riding a bicycle or going to the park. Now fun equals computer games..even movies can be watched on my computer. I loved the portion of the course on culture jamming though. It was a new term to me and definitely expanded my horizon on media and self.

Initially i thought that the blog would not be helpful...then i discovered that it's sweet because it's something in black and white and can be accessed any time in the day. Ahh the conveniences of technology. However, the blog needs to be edited maybe more frequently (the layout/format of some of the posts need to be corrected.) I'm on 56k at home and it takes forever for the blog to load..sometimes the right hand nav bar appears at the bottom. Otherwise, i thought it was an extremely effective way of learning about the course and definitely the more interesting of the english units. Tama is an incredible tutor. Thank you Tama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home